Friday, November 26, 2010

New Blog!!

Hey my name is Luke. The reason I started this blog is to make friends and to trade Lego Star Wars Men. I started liking Lego's about 2yrs ago and started liking the Star Wars Lego's about 5 months ago.  I am just starting this blog with the help of my step-mom, I will be posting my own collection of Star Wars guys and my day to day life with them.  I also want to use this blog to trade Star Wars guys with other people.  I will be discussing that at a later time. So stay posted.
Below you will see some of my things.
I hope you like my blog.
Luke...


1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke, Very cool blog. We'll follow along to see and learn more about your star war legos. Thanks for posting - David and Adam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it.