Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lego Guys Trading Instructions.

As I put in my last blog, one reason I started his blog was to be able to trade Lego Guys between friends.  The best way to do this is to email me a picture of the item you would like to trade with the description and what you would like to trade it for. Then I will post the picture and the description asking if there is another person that would like to trade.  If you are visiting my blog and see an item you like leave a comment at the bottom of post telling me that you would like to trade it with your item and we can get in touch with that person and make it happen.  Here is my email fun4lego@yahoo.com.



I bought this Tie Fighter Pilot today. We got it at the Raleigh Flea Market

Clone Trooper in the bush....
These are 2 custom made helmets I made with paint pens and a nail file to scratch the old paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it.